Our Starter packs contain-
3 Modern Cloth Nappies- All with 2 inserts
1 x Extra Set of 5 Inserts
Our Modern Cloth Pocket Nappies grow with your baby
- Modern Cloth Nappies are designed to fit babies from 10lbs to 40lbs (4.5kg to 18kg)- approximately 0-3 yrs/ Newborn to Potty Training Stage
- Adjustable snaps with three different size settings
All of our Modern Cloth Pocket Nappies (MCNs) come with-
1 x Waterproof cover
1 x Insert- four-layered Bamboo Insert (35 x 14cm)- made with 2 layers of bamboo and 2 layers of microfiber
1 x Insert (25 x 10cm)- two-layer bamboo charcoal, made with 2 layers of microfiber in the middle which can be used on its own or as an additional insert for night time use
- Our nappy covers are made with a soft and smooth waterproof 100% Polyester (TPU laminate) fabric with a premium quality print finish. They have a luxuriously soft suede-cloth fabric that wicks away the moisture from the skin with an inside pocket for inserting and removing the inserts
- The insert is the absorbency part of the nappy and will soak up any liquid, leaving the inner suede cloth layer nice and dry against babies skin
- To use the cloth nappies, simply place the insert inside of the pocket, put the nappy on baby and use the snaps to adjust & fasten to the correct size for your little one. Please note the nappy should be firm around the waist and legs but not too tight
- Since the inserts are made from eco & skin-friendly material, they can be either stuffed in the pocket or laid directly against the skin (or one in each option if using 2 inserts)
- Our nappy covers can be used for up to 2-3 nappy changes, as long as baby has not pooped
- For night time use- the modern cloth nappies can be used with 1 or both of the inserts for extra protection, especially for those who are Olympic wetters!
Additional Inserts can be purchased if required.
To prepare your new nappies, soak the inserts in water overnight before washing them with the shells prior to first wear.
Step 1. Knock solids into toilet (miss this step for newborn runny poo! either hand rinse or pre-wash) and store the used cloth nappy in a dry pail.
Step 2. Pre-wash on a warm cycle (40-60 degrees) with detergent every 1-2 days.
Finally, Main-wash. Run a long main wash cycle (40-60 degrees) with detergent every 2-3 days.
Hang out to dry :-)
Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid the delamination of the waterproof lining and damaging the elastics.