Our Super Soft Minky training pants are the perfect eco-friendly option for that ‘in-between’ stage when transitioning your little one from nappies to underwear. Whilst potty training, our training pants will not dry completely but they will let your baby/ toddler feel moisture and then they will start to know when they should go to the potty/ toilet.
They are One size fits most and designed to fit babies/ toddlers from 4- 15kg (8.5lb to 33lbs)
- Made from 4 Layers- They have a soft Minky waterproof outer layer with two inner layers of absorbent microfiber & one layer of organic Bamboo which sits against your babys / toddlers skin
- Our training pants are absorbent and Leakproof unlike normal underwear
- They have elasticated leg holes which are great for avoiding leaks
- Washable and Reusable- Our toddler Nappy pants are washable and reusable
- Our training pants help with Potty Training
Model pictured is 22 months old, 86 cm tall and 15kg.
Care/ Wash Instructions-
Step 1. Knock solids into toilet and store the used cloth nappy in a dry pail.
Step 2. Pre-wash on a warm cycle (40-60 degrees) with detergent every 1-2 days.
Finally, Main-wash. Run a long main wash cycle (40-60 degrees) with detergent every 2-3 days.
Hang out to dry :-)
Do not use bleach or softeners. Do not soak. Tumble dry low (not exceeding 130F/55C) or line dry. Following the proper care instructions helps avoid damaging the waterproof lining, elastics & absorbency.