Reusable Swim Nappies Make Days at the Beach or Pool Much More Fun
If you want to take your baby or toddler to the beach, lake, or pool, you’ll need to bring along some swim nappies. Using baby swim nappies can make your excursion much more relaxing for you, as you won’t have to worry about leaving messes behind or offending other guests. Even if you’re swimming at home in your backyard pool, swim nappies help keep the water clean and protect your baby from the germs of other swimmers as well. Make swimming stress with a young child a thing of the past with reusable, adjustable swim diapers from Sarah-Jane Collection.
When Buying Baby Swim Nappies, Consider This
When you’re worried about your little one having an accident in the water, your trip to the beach or day by the pool won’t be as relaxing and fun as it could be. Everyday nappies won’t work in the water – they’re too absorbent and can swell and split. Instead, choose nappies specially designed for wearing in the water. Here are a few things to consider when you buy.
- Disposable vs reusable. As the name implies, you can discard disposable nappies once used. However, that means that you’ll spend much more and contribute more waste to the planet. Reusable swim nappies can be washed and used repeatedly.
- Adjustable fit. Be sure to choose adjustable swim nappies that can grow with your child. Look for fully adjustable models, so that the waist and legs will fit your child perfectly whether they are three months or three years old.
- Quality. If your swim nappies come apart when you wash them or don’t hold in solid waste well, you’ve wasted your money. Buy from a reputable supplier such as Sarah-Jane Collection and rest assured that your nappies have been tested extensively and shown to be effective and durable.
Signs You Should Invest in Swim Diapers
There are many reasons that swim nappies are essential gear if you and your baby or toddler love the water. Here are some excellent reasons to invest in reusable swim diapers.
- Your pool facility requires that infants wear swim diapers. Many pools make it a rule that children who aren’t yet toilet trained must wear swim diapers to protect them and other swimmers from germs and help keep the pool as clean as possible.
- Your child is not yet reliably toilet trained. Using swim nappies gives you peace of mind when you aren’t yet sure that your child will make it to the facilities in time.
- You are in the water regularly. If your family swims regularly, it makes sense to invest in some reusable swim nappies. You won’t have to buy more every time you head out, and you won’t be contributing to overcrowded landfills.
Why You Should Choose Sarah-Jane Collection
At Sarah-Jane Collection, we offer a range of baby swimming gear, including swim nappies, hoodie towels, wet bags, and more. Our products are perfect for any time your young child is in the water, whether you’re on a family holiday or taking swimming lessons at your local aquatic centre. Our adjustable, reusable swim nappies are eco-friendly, high-quality, and adorable. Contact us today to learn more.